Critical Home Repair and Aging in Place for Seniors
We are currently accepting intake information for critical home repairs for low- to moderate-income homeowners ages 65 and above in Island County. Our application process will begin again shortly. Please join the waiting list to the right.
- Homeowner is age 65 or older
- Total income is less than 80% of Island County Average Median Income (AMI) based on household size
- Owner able to pass criminal background check and is not on the national sex offender registry
- Needed work qualifies for the program – is critical to the resident’s health and safety
- Manufactured home must be on a permanent foundation
- Homeowner did not purchase home through the Habitat Homebuyer Program
Thank you for your interest in the Habitat for Humanity Home Repair Program. Please complete and submit this form. After it is complete, we will contact you with your next steps.
If you have questions or need assistance, call our office at 360.679.9444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.