Oak Harbor Five-Bedroom Home
Single Family Home
5-bedroom, 2 bath, 1787 sq ft home, located in Oak Harbor. This home was originally built in 2011 and cared for by the Habitat Family that helped build it. This home served them well and they have now moved on to their next adventure.
Prior to your purchase, the home will be completely refurbished to like-new condition.
- Minimum annual income $22,500.
- Maximum income below 80% AMI.
- Minimum family size of four people.
- Minimum buyer contribution is $165,000. Payments are based on qualified buyer’s income and affordability.
- $600 down-payment due at time of closing.
- 250 hours of “sweat equity” per applicant (adult loan signer).
- Satisfactory credit history demonstrating financial responsibility.
- Able to pass Washington State Patrol background check.
- Must live or work in Island County for a minimum of one year prior to applying.